Product Information :
In agriculture Zinc sulphate monohydrate 33% is one of the essential micronutrients which a plant needs in order to produce good quality crops, fruits, vegetable etc
A critical level of ZINC is required in the soil before roots will grow in soil or function effectively. The metabolisms of Zinc are based on its strong tendency to form tetrahedral complexes with Nitrogen Oxygen & Sulphur.
Zinc sulphate monohydrate contain-33% Zinc and 15% Sulphur.
It can be used as basal application and as foliar spray also.
Valid and farmers affordable/friendly price.
- It increases crop yields.
- Ii regulates pH degree in soil.
- Increase the durability of the plant against cold weather.
- It increases production as well quality of the crop produce.
- Fruit makes a good appearance, prevents deformity and good appearance.
- Useful for all crops i.e. Cereals / Legumes / Vegetables / Fruits / Vegetables etc
How To Use:
- 5 Kg per Acre in Soil application.
- Dissolve 3-5 gms in one litre of water and spray on both the surfaces of leaves. Three
- sprays should be given and volume of spray solution requirement depends on stage of crop.
- Based on varying norms in different states of India we customize Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 33% to make it suitable for state specic requirement. The Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 33% can be customized for export subject to the need of the customer.
About this Item:
Country of Origin India
Sold by Satpurabio fertiliser India Pvt .Ltd