- Calcium Nitrate with boron is a above recommendation are based on experience and very according to local and seasonal condition
- Apply immesiatoly after dilutions. the effect will be reduced if used in high temperature or before rain
- The best spraying time is before 10 arn in the morning or 4 pm in the evening to avoid strong sunlight
- Do not mix with any other product for combine application to avoid un contain performance of the product
- Small trial is recommended before regular applications
- widely spray on leaves under side of leaves stacks & buds
- Consult export use of the product store in cool $ dark places.
- It is imported Micronutrient Product.
- It is useful to correct deficieny of boron (B) as and when appeared
- D is necessary for the following essentials function in crops.
- All Fruit crops 2.0 gm -2.5 gm /litre of Water
- All Vegetable crops 1.5 gm-2.0 gm /litre of Water
- All Pulses 1.5 gm-2.0 gm /litre of Water
- Cotton and Soybeans 2.0 gm -2.5 gm /litre of Water
- Floriculture Crops 1.5 gm-2.0 gm /litre of Water
- Calcium Nitrate contains 15.5 % Nitrogen and 18.5 % Calcium.
- It can be used as a basal application and as foliar spray also.
- Useful for all crops i.e. Cereals / Legumes / Vegetables / Fruits / Vegetables etc.
- In addition to Calcium, it also increased the availability of Nitrogen to the crops.
How To Use:
- 2/3 gms per liter of water by drip fertigation/spray.
About this Item:
Country of Origin India
Sold by Satpurabio fertiliser India Pvt .Ltd