- Calcium Nitrate 18.8:15.5 is an important secondary nutrient for the growth of plants. Calcium Nitrate is an excellent source of calcium for crops.
- It enhances the quality and prolonged shelf life of the produce in most of the crops
- In case of Calcium deficiency, and in acidic soils. It has a significant effect on crop growth, production as well as on quality
- It helps in the formation of new branches in plants, flowering, and fruit development, and helps to prevent fruit drop
- Calcium Nitrate contains 15.5 % Nitrogen and 18.5 % Calcium.
- It helps in producing tuber crops like potato onion garlic with high quality as well as large and uniform size
- It increases the quantity of Flowers is helpful
- In addition to Calcium, it also increased the availability of Nitrogen to the crops.
- In addition to quality improvement in tomato and chill, there is no loss in transportation and more market price is available
How To Use:
Soil application- It can be used in the range of 20 to 50 kg per acre as a basal application at sowing or at first irrigation. It can also be used at the time of growth and flowering as per the production capacity of the crop
Spray- Calcium Nitrate can be sprayed in crops from pre-flowering to fruits formation. For spraying in a standing crop, use 5-10 grams of Calcium Nitrate per liter of water. It can be sprayed 2 or 3 times as per requirement at 10-15 days interval
About this Item:
Country of Origin India
Sold by Satpurabio fertiliser India Pvt .Ltd