The term ‘Bio Fertiliser India Private Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner company of the website whose registered office is Bio Fertiliser India Private Limited 15 S R compound lasudia mori dewasnaka, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001. Our company registration number is U01403MP2014PTC032904 Indore. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
“We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”
1) To ensure that your order reaches you in our standard time (6 to 12 working days) and in good condition, we will ship through standard courier agencies like Delhivery, FedEx, Xpressbees, Gati, Dotzot, Ecom Express and many more.
Note: If we will ship through postal service then it may take more time.
2) If you are a new user then, our executive will contact you and confirm your order (For perfect delivery our executive will confirm you your exact delivery address and pin code). If your Pincode is not serviceable or we are not able to send the material then, you have to give us another address and pin code.
3) If you believe that the product is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, click some pictures of the package and write instruction to courier boy (The package is tampered or damaged in courier so, I will not accept the order) and send us a mail at email@example.com mentioning your order reference number and attached pictures or call our Customer Care. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
4) Delivery time mentioned on the product, cart page or website is estimated. Actual delivery time is based on the availability of a product, weather condition and address where the product is to be delivered and courier company’s rules.
Note: If your address is ODA location then, you have to self collect the parcel from the courier office. We will provide a courier office address and number. Also, our customer care executive will keep in touch with you.
5) For any issues in utilizing our services you may contact our helpdesk on +91 08048978446 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6) We try our best to get your product delivered, you have purchased the product from our platform to be delivered to you, we will try our best to deliver, our courier partner will try their best to deliver, but for some reason, if the product may not be delivered or it is delayed, and due to that if any loss occurs to you note that Satpura Bio is not responsible.
7) We at Satpura Bio Assume that the customer is 18+ and is responsible for the usage of any products. If you are under 18, you may only use the Services with the prior consent of your parent or legal guardian.
all disputes are subject to Indore jurisdiction only
* The above terms and conditions may change anytime with or without prior notice.